O'Briens Glass
I got a call today when I was at work, it was the nice people at O'Briens. It went a little something like this...
Them: Hi Thomas? We got this glass here you ordered like a month ago.
Me: Oh hi.
Them: Are you going to come and pick it up?
Me: No, I already got it from somewhere else. Coz you said it would be ready and it wasnt, and I called twice
asking and it wasnt both times.
Them: Well you ordered it, so you should come buy it.
Me: Let me check my diary. Yup. You are exactly a month a three days late.
Them: So you went and got it from somewhere else, you didnt even bother to call us and check?
Me: OMG... *Hung up*
Them: Hi Thomas? We got this glass here you ordered like a month ago.
Me: Oh hi.
Them: Are you going to come and pick it up?
Me: No, I already got it from somewhere else. Coz you said it would be ready and it wasnt, and I called twice
asking and it wasnt both times.
Them: Well you ordered it, so you should come buy it.
Me: Let me check my diary. Yup. You are exactly a month a three days late.
Them: So you went and got it from somewhere else, you didnt even bother to call us and check?
Me: OMG... *Hung up*

<< Home